Monday, December 17, 2007

SNOW

Yesterday was very snowy.

It's still snowy out, but I really experienced the snow yesterday.

I slept in and went out to lunch at Friday's with some of my favorite people... and then went and hung out with Christa with Lisa... and then went to the Christmas play.

After all that, we went sledding.
I met some new people... and it was very cold, but fun.

We went to Hines park and there were a lot of kids there... drunk.
So, we found a different hill that almost killed me.

My back is very, very sore.

It was Carson's first time sledding because he's from TX.
So, that was exciting.

Afterwards, we went to Zack's and Lisa and I shared some stuff.

Some drunk guys walked in and sat next to us. They thought they recognized one of the guys we were with, which was kind of funny... and they wanted to move their "Desk/table" together with ours.

So, we left.


I'm not sure why everyone in the world was so drunk last night.



Bye!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Who is carson and zak? by the sounds of their names I imagine their the cast of:

"The X-TrEMe LYfe of Carson and Zak"

on saturday morning Disney...

.....am i right?

Sam said...

let me edit my previous post:

Who ARE Carson and Zak? By the sounds of their names I'd Imagine THEY'RE the cast of"

"The X-TrEMe LYfe of Carson and Zak"

on Saturday morning Disney...


(I'd imaging it's a show about how Carson and Zak, for some stupid reason, have to live at a ski resort and they're always skiing and snow boarding and all kinds of other extream things)

Jaimee said...

my goodness, you couldn't even speel it rihgt.


Zack's is a diner in Plymouth!
I don't know where you got the idea that it was a person that didn't have a C in his name.