Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hey. Sorry I haven't blogged lately.

I've just been so busy.


On Monday, I cleaned the kitchen floor. I mean hardcore cleaned it.

It was pretty exciting.

I saw some people that I hadn't seen in a while last night at church. We went to Applebee's afterward.

Hmm...
Oh, yeah.
I got a call from the company that makes the dollar movie rental machines. His name was Toby and he asked for me...
Apparently, the people at Kroger watched the surveillance tapes and thought that I purposely broke that machine and they called the company so that They wouldn't be in trouble.

So, they either want me to go back to Tennessee to apologize or pay them $20.00.

I think I am not going to do either of those things...
Maybe they will just forget about it.






Now, I have to go.
Run's House is on.


Good night.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

They called you about that machine?! How in the world did they get your number..?

:)

Lisa said...

seriously? 20 bucks or an apology? how very southern of them!

Lilly16 said...

haha at least you dident get cout


p.s.i cant spell good

p.p.s.its calla love you jaimee

Lilly16 said...

This has nothing to do with this .MErry christmas