Tuesday, December 25, 2007

No we didn't have much money.

Merry Christmas, everyone!


I got some pretty sweet gifts this year... including a video Ipod.
Did I like it?

Well, my family left at about 1 today and right afterwards, I came into the computer room to find stuff to put on it...
It is now 8:02 PM!

I'D say!


anyway...
I was just looking at people who I went to High School with on Myspace and realized that pretty much half of them are pregnant or married.

I'm thinking that getting out of there prematurely saved my life.
What would have happened if I would have stayed that last year?

Would I have a little baby boy?



Wow, I feel good about myself now.



I'm going to go TRY and tame this frizz ball they call a head of hair.

WISH ME LUCK!




bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your hair!!!
I am glad that you don't have a baby boy, that is fur sure. I am listening to my neighbors across the street having a screaming match about one of them cheating and about some baby! I feel really bad for them, I mean, it's Christmas!
Anyhow, I really missed you this Christmas. I am glad that you got your IPod!!

HANKSTER said...

hi - hope you tamed that frizz-ball